Welcome to our Q1 2023 release notes! We’re rolling out some exciting updates with this release.
Around 300M profiles refreshed in Q4 2022:
- Profiles updated in October: 63M
- Profiles updated in November: 158M
- Profiles updated in December: 76M
37M+ profiles added in Q4 2022:
- Profiles added in October: M
- Profiles added in November: 23.7M
- Profiles added in December: 11.6M
Total Profiles in Dataset: 732M (Dec 31, 2022)
What are you Looking For?
Rhetorik’s ProfileFinder represents the largest semi-normalized public-facing professional profile dataset available.
There is no better way to view the supply-side of the labor market. Whether you are looking for warehouse managers or yoga instructors, ProfileFinder has what you need:
Yoga Instructors 79.8k profiles
Warehouse Manager 11.7k profiles
Highlights and New Features:
- Significantly increased (3X) our refresh rate capacity.
- Improved coverage for USA for Direct Dial Phone (DDI) and contact information (+15.57M business e-mails).
- Improved processes for customer support to significantly improve response and resolution time.
- Minor fix applied to resolve an encoding issue affecting the external ProfileUrl for a limited number of records.
Upcoming Features and Improvements:
- Revamp of the ingestion and processing pipeline that will improve coverage and apply superior cleaning logic and improved matching algorithms.
- Job Title Translation and Normalization
- Significant increase in query returns when using English language job titles across 42 languages
- Normalizes job titles more accurately than a straight translation
- Skill Extraction and Normalization
- Job Function Standardization (ROC – Level 1)
- Job Level (Seniority) Standardization
- Addition of Education/University SocialURL