Rhetorik has been an integral partner to B2B technology marketers, providing data, leads, insights and advice for more than 20 years. Which means we know a bit about what works and what doesn’t when it comes to B2B email marketing and email deliverability.
In this Ultimate Guide to ‘Reaching the Inbox’, we explore some of the factors that impact a B2B marketer’s ability to reach the email inbox of their target audience.
1. How email works
2. Why not all emails get delivered
- Content – how to avoid looking like spam
- Reputation – how to avoid looking like a spammer
3. How to get more emails delivered
- 7 top tips to increase the number of emails reaching the inbox
4. Understanding bounce-backs
- Hard bounce messages and what to do with them
- Soft bounce messages and recommendations
5. Appendix – SMTP Error Codes