Do not sell my info
Opt-Out of Rhetorik Data
Rhetorik meets the criteria of a business under the CCPA, which means all Californian residents and consumers may ask us, among other things, to refrain from selling their personal information.
Your rights are explained in more detail below, and if you would like to exercise one or more of those rights under the CCPA, please complete the form on this page.
Please ensure you enter your business email address. Your request will be processed in the shortest time possible.
Rhetorik Ltd is registered as an official data broker at the California Data Broker Registry
Revised: 19 January, 2023
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please fill out and submit the form on this page.
Making CCPA Data Subject Rights Request
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (the CCPA) residents of the state of California have the following rights:
Right to Know and Right to Access
You have the “Right to Know” or the “Right to Access Information About Collection, Disclosure and Sale of your Personal Information” over the past 12 months. Refer to the additional details below. Fill out the form on this page to complete your Right to Information about Collection, Disclosure and Sale of your Personal Information request. The information you provide will only be used to fulfil your CCPA request.
The “Right to Know” or the “Right to Information About Collection, Disclosure and Sale of your Personal Information” gives you the right to request the following information:
- Categories of personal information Rhetorik has collected about you.
- Categories of sources from which the personal information was collected.
- Categories of your personal information that Rhetorik sold or disclosed for a business purpose.
- Categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information that Rhetorik has about you.
Right to Deletion
You have the “Right to Deletion” of information you have shared with us, subject to certain exceptions. Refer to the additional details on these exceptions below. Fill out the form on this page to complete your Right to Deletion request. The information you provide will only be used to fulfil your CCPA request.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Right to Opt Out
You have the “Right to Opt Out of the Sale of Your Personal Information”, unless such personal information was collected from a government source.
- Fill out the form on this page to opt out of marketing
- Fill out the form on this page to complete your Right to Opt Out of the Sale of Your Personal Information request. The information you provide will only be used to fulfil your CCPA request.
Right Not to be Discriminated Against
You also have a “Right Not to be Discriminated Against” for exercising your CCPA rights. You do not need to request this right, this a is a right we will always give you in regard to any CCPA rights request.
Please see below for the categories of personal information about California consumers that we have collected, sold and disclosed for a business purpose over the past 12 months.
Data Collected Within the Past 12 Months
Rhetorik processes information about companies, the enterprise technologies they employ, and the decision makers, influencers and users of business products and services. To this end, we process typical business card information about data subjects, which may contain some or all of these categories of personal information: First Name, Last Name, Company, Office Address, Telephone Number, Business Email Address, Job Title, Job Function, and Social Media URL.
We also process publicly available, professional profile information including name, email addresses, company name, company address, mobile and landline telephone numbers, job title, job function, social media links, education, skills, employment history and other employment-related information, memberships, certifications, and patents. There is no sensitive data involved.